ParentPay - our new online payment service
From September 2021 we will be using a new online payment system - ParentPay.
We are now accepting payments online for items such as dinner money, school trips etc. Using ParentPay, which is a secure website, you will be able to pay online using your credit or debit card. ParentPay will be our preferred method of making payments to school.
What are the benefits to parents and pupils?
ParentPay is easy-to- use and will offer you the freedom to make online payments whenever and wherever you like, 24/7 .
- the technology used is of the highest internet security available ensuring that your money will reach school safely – offering you peace of mind payments can be made by credit/debit card or also through PayPoint
- full payment histories and statements are available to you securely online at anytime
- your children will not have to worry about losing money at school
- Parents can choose to be alerted when their balances are low via email and/or SMS text
What are the benefits to our school?
The more parents that use ParentPay, the greater the benefit is to our school. You can help us reduce workloads for all staff, creating more time to lend to educational support and the smooth running of the school. Using ParentPay also ensures that all financial transactions are safe and secure - helping us to remove costs associated with us having to manage cash securely on the school premises.
How to get started with ParentPay
- Visit www.parentpay.com
- Enter your username and password in the 'Account Login' section. You will be asked to choose a new username and password later.
- Fill in all the necessary information. Registering your email address will mean you get sent receipts and reminders.
- Once you have activated your account, you can go straight to 'Items for payment', select which items you want to add to your basket, and complete your payment.
We have sent out account activation details to all of our families. If you have not received these please contact the school office.
Parent Guide to ParentPay