Free school meals and clothing grant
Do you receive:
- Income Support
- Income -based Job Seekers Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance (ESA (IR)
- Child Tax Credit (providing your assessed income is less that £16,190, and you are not entitled to any Working Tax Credit)
- Guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- Universal Credit
- Support from NASS under Part V1 of the immigration and Asylum Act 1999 ?
If the answer is YES please read this.
Please fill in a Free School Meals Form.
If you fill in this form you can raise over £1,000 from the government for our school which can fund extra tuition or after school clubs and activities for your children.
Even if your child does not want a school dinner please register for free so that our school receives as much funding as possible.
To fill in our form:
- Ask at the Office.
- Fill this form in.
For advice re Free School Meals during the closure of schools, due to the Coronavirus, please click on link below!: