Job Vacancy- PE and Wellbeing Coach- Please see job details below:
PE and Wellbeing Coach
Pay Scale 4 (£22,377 - £23,607) pro rata, term time only
Permanent, 35 hours per week, 8:30 to 5:30
To start July 2020
St Ignatius RC Primary school is a two-form entry school based in Tottenham. We serve a community of nearly 400 pupils from nursery through to year 6.
St Ignatius is a friendly, busy, and happy environment where our children enjoy learning. Our children have wonderful talents and we do all we can to develop them in ambitious and exciting ways.
Our overall goal is to fulfil the Church’s mission in education by ensuring we provide the highest level of academic achievement in a moral and spiritual framework.
We are seeking to appoint a PE coach to support our PE and sports curriculum.
We are looking for candidates who:
· Demonstrate successful experience of working in a primary school age in a learning environment
· Has the ability to plan and deliver learning activities focused on P.E and team sport
· Have the ability develop and maintain PE resources and sports activities
· Committed to promoting pupil wellbeing and fitness
· Support the development of a purposeful working atmosphere promoting fair paly and good sporting behaviours
· Are highly motivated and energetic
· Have high standards and expectations
· Can supervise and manage children's behaviour effectively.
· Relate to children with patience, kindness, firmness, and good humour.
· Deal with pupils in a positive and encouraging manner.
· Have a passion for helping children develop their social and emotional skills.
· Can work in a way that promotes the safety and wellbeing of all children and young people.
We can offer you:
· A supportive, collegiate, and motivated team
· Appropriate CPD
· Opportunities to network with other colleagues
· Enthusiastic, friendly children with a love of learning
· Supportive parents and governors.
To apply please contact Neroni Genus at the school office for an application pack. Candidates are required to complete an application form and write a statement which demonstrates how they meet the Person Specification. Completed application forms should be sent to Neroni Genus.
Tel: 020 8800 2771
Closing Date: Friday 26th June 2020 at 5pm
Interviews: 30th June 2020
PE Coach- Job Description