Aims, Vision and Mission
- Our aims are to:
- Nurture our children to be active and productive members of the Catholic community and wider world
- Equip our children to be independent, resilient and lifelong learners
- Set ambitious and challenging targets for our children to reach outcomes good academic
- Engage and inspire our children to be spirited, expressive, inquisitive learners
- Prepare our children for life in to secondary school and the world of employment with the knowledge and confidence they need to be successful.
- Build positive relationships, encouraging in our pupils a sense of self-respect, respect for others and for all life which is reflected in their conduct.
‘God freely created us so that we might know, love and serve him in this life and be happy with him forever.’ (St Ignatius of Loyola)
‘I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.’ (John 10:10)
Our vision is of a rich and caring learning community guided by our Catholic faith and the Gospel values.
We value the diversity our children and families bring to our school community and celebrate the culturally and linguistically rich environment in which we learn together.
We celebrate the uniqueness of the individual and believe each child is created in the image and likeness of God and has a spiritual destiny to fulfil.
We embrace inclusivity to ensure our school community flourishes.
Our vision is of happy, safe, secure children who flourish and achieve highly.
Our mission is to live by our PEARL values:
Prayer Equality Achievement Respect Love
These values are underpinned by our understanding and teaching of British Values and our commitment to our Prevent Duty.
‘To give and not to count the cost …. save that of knowing that we do thy will’
(St Ignatius of Loyola)
Our mission is to live by our PEARL Values of:
Next week is Anti-Bullying week and St Ignatius School fully engages with these ideas.read more
We are pleased to be supporting Macmillan Cancer Care with a coffee morning on Friday 28th September at 9am. Everyone...read more